Go bananas for banana bread!
Sorry, couldn’t resist the pun.
But seriously, this recipe is SUPER easy. Sweet and simple.
Back in college I’d stress-bake Banana bread with my best friend Lizzie all the time. Can’t study for mid-terms on an empty stomach, right? Ah, good times.
Easy Delicious Banana Bread
- 4 Bananas Ripe
- 2 Eggs Or 1/2 cup apple sauce + extra banana
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl
- Mash ripe bananas, add wet ingredients, and mix
- Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture
- Fold into loaf pan. If desired, all nuts, chocolate chips, etc.
- Bake for one hour or until bread passes a toothpick test