Inspired by Gina Homolka’s Overnight Oats in a Jar, this quick, easy breakfast will leave you full!
Oatmeal remains my go to snack because whipping it up takes only a few minutes and oats can provide moms a very nutritious breakfast when they’re pressed for time! If you don’t have a round canister for storing your oatmeal, I recommend investing in one from Amazon or your local grocery store.
Oatmeal Under 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup Quaker 1 Minute Quick Oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter Optional
- 2 tbsp Grape or Strawberry Jam Optional
- 1/2 cup Milk or Water
- First, add dry oats to a bowl or container.
- Next, pour milk or water into the oats. The amount needed depends on the thickness of the oats desired. Less liquid means a thicker texture.
- Lastly, we have two options: Let the oats soak overnight in the fridge before adding the toppings or simply add the toppings and mix. This usually depends on how much time I have or how hungry I am. I typically just throw all the ingredients together and enjoy my oatmeal at the office.