Don’t let the fancy word “Quiche” fool you. Anybody can make a good, nutritious quiche with the simplest ingredients! In my quiche I like to add ham and spinach but the possibilities for a filling are endless. I recommend using this trusted recipe for a fast, delicious quiche crust.
Quick Ham and Spinach Quiche
- 9'' Pyrex Baking Dish
- Large Mixing bowl
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk (skim, whole or 1%)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese Optional
- 1 Cup Spinach I prefer to trim the stems
- 4-5 Slices Deli Ham
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika Optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Whisk the eggs, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl
- Pour in the milk and stir
- Add prepared spinach and ham slices. I also add cheese and paprika.
- Whisk ingredients together until everything is no longer clumped together but evenly distributed in the mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture over your Quick n' Easy Quiche Crust in a prepared baking dish. Make sure it doesn't overflow.
- Carefully place the dish with the egg mixture and crust in the oven. Let it bake for 30 minutes or until egg has completely set.
- Once quiche has finished baking, let cool for up to 10 minutes before serving.